We are a network of area businesses, industries, organizations and professionals who connect to become one of the most efficient, effective networking systems available to promote your business and expand your customer base.
The Chamber organizes a business luncheon on the second Tuesday of each month. Networking takes place prior to the luncheon and speaker’s presentation. Open to the public – Fee for luncheon/program
Networking and Social Interaction
The first half-hour is devoted to mingling and meeting others to build your business relationships
Learn what’s happening in your Chamber!
Programs on Business Related Topics
Guest speakers address topics of interest to businesses
A delicious plated lunch is served prior to the program. Cost is $25 for Chamber members/ $30 for non-members. (Guests of members may receive the discounted rate.) Frequent attendees may purchase lunch cards for additional savings (details below). Check, cash, or credit card payments may be made in advance or at the door.
View the events calendar each month for locations, menu, program topics, and online registration.
Cancellations: Please give notice of cancellation no later than 10am on the day of the luncheon to avoid being charged for your lunch order.
Find the next luncheon program on the Chamber events calendar.
Lunch cards are available. Purchase a card for the cost of 4 luncheons and receive the 5th lunch free. Lunch cards are transferable but not refundable. They will expire 18 months from date of issue. Lunch cards may be purchased online, at the luncheons, or by contacting the Chamber office.
You may represent your company for a full year, or for just a single luncheon. Please contact the Chamber for information.
- Annual Business Leaders may place materials at each place setting and give a three-minute business address at each luncheon
- Monthly Luncheon Hosts place materials at each place settings and give a three-minute presentation
- Informal networking over coffee/refreshments
- Open House format; drop in, stay as long as you’re able
- No fee, open to YACC members and guests
- Showcase/presenting opportunity for two members each month (no fee)
- Presenters hold a business card drawing for a gift basket around 9am
(*Dates and location subject to change; check the Chamber calendar listing to confirm)
Find the next Business Over Coffee on the Chamber events calendar.
These after-hours evening events are held several times throughout the year.
- Please check the Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce calendar for upcoming Network Nights.
- Take advantage of these free events to make new business contacts, expand your network, and build valuable alliances!
Contact the Chamber for information about hosting a CNN.