Engineering Enterprises, Inc.: Seeking Human Resources Assistant
Engineering Enterprises, Inc. (EEI) is seeking an organized, detail oriented, highly motivated individual to work in its Human Resources Group. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication, project collaboration and teamwork.
• Assist with the day-to-day tasks of the human resources group
• Support a wide range of HR activities including, but not limited to:
o general administrative duties
o recruitment and employee development
o employee database management
o payroll and benefits
o employee liaison
o creation and implementation of HR policies and procedures
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Working knowledge of recruitment procedures
• General knowledge of HR practices and procedures
• Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
• Basic working knowledge of labor law and employment best practices
• Highly computer literate with solid experience of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
• Fluency with MS Office and relevant HR software
• Knowledge of payroll and benefits
• Willingness to embrace and align with EEI’s mission and core values. EEI is committed to individual opportunity and the professional development of our employees.
• A valid driver’s license
Our comprehensive benefit program includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k and bonus plan, and flexible working arrangements. Continuous learning is one of our core values and we offer numerous professional development opportunities including encouraging professional organization involvement, participating in our in-house training program, and volunteering.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Angie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.