Old Second National Bank: COVID-19 Client Relief Program
To All Old Second Clients,
During this unprecedented time, the health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority. We know many are facing financial hardships at this time. And while all the details of the government stimulus package is unknown at this time, Old Second is here to help.
Old Second Bank is considered an essential business and will continue to provide you banking services. Our drive-up services remain unchanged and our lobby hours are more limited but bankers are available by appointment. Please refer to www.oldsecond.com for branch hours.
Old Second Responds – COVID-19 Client Relief Program
- Old Second is offering consumer, mortgage and auto loan payment deferrals for clients with consumer and homeowner loans with no credit bureau impact (as long as loans were current prior to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Commercial and Business clients should contact your commercial banker to discuss what options may be available
- If facing financial hardships due to COVID-19, clients can request early withdrawal without penalties on certificates of deposit
- Old Second will suspend late fees for consumer loans through June 30, 2020
- Old Second is pausing new foreclosure and repossession actions until June 30, 2020 and will continue to re-evaluate based on the on-going COVID-19 pandemic
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for businesses impacted by COVID-19. SBA disaster assistance loans are processed directly by the SBA Office of Disaster Assistance.
Commitment to our Clients, Employees and Communities
Since 1871, Old Second has remained committed to the communities we have served. While currently we have temporarily limited our lobby hours, our drive-up hours have remained unchanged. We encourage you to use our digital and mobile banking platforms, which allow you to access your accounts 24 hours a day.
This is a very difficult time, but we are here for you. Thank you for the trust you place in Old Second.
President and CEO