The Chamber December monthly luncheon was filled with games, fun, and surprises! With a focus on social interaction vs. the usual business topic, attendees formed teams to play Holiday Trivia under the guidance and good humor of Trivia Master Mike Shepard.
‘Tis the Season for Giving
The W2W Luncheon Planning Committee planned a “Mystery Box” raffle, with proceeds from ticket sales to benefit CASA Kendall County. Thanks to the generosity of businesses who donated prizes and ticket purchases, proceeds going to CASA totaled $520.
16 Mystery Box prizes were drawn, with our thanks to the following for donation of prizes:
- Heather Allen, Stephen Alan Salon
- Sarah Allen, FNBC Bank & Trust
- Richard Bakala, Progressive Energy Group
- Christine Corrigan, YACC
- Jay DeMarco, Kennedy Pointe Restaurant & Pub
- Sherri Farley, YACC
- Barb Marty, Shaklee Independent Distributors, Healthy Alternatives
- Carrie Niesman, Old Second National Bank
- Lauren Rhodes, Joliet Slammers
- Mike Shepard, Hampton Inn Yorkville
- Shelly Sypien, Edward Jones
- Jane Winninger, Winninger Enterprises Baird & Warner
Our thanks also to Roxanne Essex, Essex House Interiors for ticket sales, and to Mike Shepard, Hampton Inn Yorkville for hosting Trivia!