Business Luncheon with Cami Lorentsen of Pesola Media Group
Thank you to Cami Lorentsen, Creative Director at Pesola Media Group, for speaking at the Chamber’s business luncheon at Kennedy Pointe on April 13. Cami shared marketing ideas, gave tips to maximize your digital presence, and welcomed questions from the audience.
Key takeaways from Cami:
- Digital marketing is the marketing of the present and looking into the future.
Facebook = Followers
Instagram = Pictures
Pinterest = Inspiration
You Tube = Videos
- Start with one media source at a time, gain followers, gain trust; then add another source.
- Content Marketing is the basis of everything
Intrigues the reader
- Content should have quantity, quality, richness and be relevant
- Check to assure it is mobile, desktop, and laptop-friendly
- Copy posts or content from your website to Facebook posts and other social media
- Internal & External Linking (within your website and to partners)
- Use your google analytics results to make necessary adjustments
We additionally heard from Annual Sponsors: Old Second National Bank, Cornish Chiropractic, FNBC Bank & Trust, and Harmony Aesthetics, along with this month’s host sponsor, Yorkville American Legion Post 489.
We will meet again on May 11, 2021, when Harriet Parker, SBDC, will present… . Register Here