Annual Dinner 2023
Event photos coming soon!
2023 Annual Dinner
The Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce wishes to thank all who attended, sponsored, or volunteered at the Annual Dinner on February 16 at the beautiful Whitetail Ridge Golf Club. Dynamic networking is always a highlight of the event, with 206 representatives from the local business community taking part. Guests enjoyed appetizers and photo ops on the red carpet, featuring a fun selfie-station, while enjoying the swinging sounds of The Yorkville Big Band.
Following an address by Mayor John Purcell, the annual meeting program and treasurer’s report were read by Chamber President/CEO, Renee Tortorella, Chamber Board Chair, Tom Kozlowicz and Chamber Board Treasurer, Sarah Allen. Throughout the evening a photo retrospective slide show recapped images from the past year’s events.
Retiring Executive Director, Sherri Farley was recognized for over 15 years of service. Members who spoke in appreciation of Sherri’s tenure were Mayor John Purcell, Harriet Parker, TJ Banning, Yari Aguado, Melissa Wojowski and Sarah Allen. Written sentiments of Sherri from members that could not attend were also read aloud by Sarah Allen.
Many thanks to these Annual Dinner sponsors
– Presenting Sponsor, O’Neil Property Group
– Networking Sponsor, Brenart Eye Clinic
– Napkin Sponsor, CARSTAR Yorkville
– Music Sponsors, O-Lux Technologies and Pesola Media Group
– Red Carpet Sponsors, Harmony Aesthetics, Heartland Bank & Trust, Providence Bank & Trust and Stephen Alan Salon
– Media Sponsor, WSPY-FM 107.1
– Event Photographer, Becky Mokelke Photography
– Event Sponsors, Earthmover Credit Union, FNIC, Kendall Printing, Old Second National Bank, Pinz Entertainment Center, Rush Copley Medical Center, Trailer Guy Storage, Waubonsee Community College, Whitetail Ridge Golf Club, Yorkville American Legion.
– Table Sponsors and Door Prizes, American Commercial Bank & Trust; Becky Mokelke Photography; Bella-gia Boutique & The Prom Shoppe; Bill Paetzold Ins. Svc/State Farm; Blue Heron Homes, Renee Tortorella-Keller Williams Realty Infinity; Brenart Eye Clinic; Craft’d; Dain Conway’s Tax Service; Dakotas; Earthmover Credit Union; Essex House Interiors; FNBO; Heartland Bank & Trust; Holiday Inn Express & Suites; Joliet Slammers Professional Baseball Club; Just In Time Heating, A/C, Plumbing & Remodeling; KCJ Restoration; Kendall Meat Company; Kiwanis Club of Yorkville; Old Second National Bank; O-Lux Technologies; Pesola Media Group; Pinz Entertainment Center; Providence Bank & Trust; Raging Waves Waterpark; Rosati’s Pizza & Pub; Rush Copley Medical Center; Silver Fox Bar & Grill; Stephen Alan Salon; The Chocolate Shoppe; Towns Johnson Allstate Agency; VC Signs & Lighting, Inc.; Whitetail Ridge Golf Club; YACC Green Connect; YACC Leads I; YACC Leads Ignite; YACC Leads Infinity and Yorkville Auto Body.
…And to these invaluable helpers
Thanks to YACC staff Gina Conner and Astra Felix, along with volunteers: Gwen Allen, WSPY; Heather Allen, Stephen Alan Salon; Sarah Allen, Providence Bank & Trust; Heidi Baird, Earthmover Credit Union; Don Duffy, Team Eagle Packaging; Eric Essex, Wela Financial; Roxanne Essex, Essex House Interiors; Debi Haas, Old Second National Bank; Sandra Hurtado, Harmony Aesthetics; Gina Johansen, Keller Williams Realty Infinity; Heather Johnson, Rush Copley Medical Center; Denise Krafft, First National Bank; Greg Millen, Heritage Home Décor & Design; Jeff Norris, TCG Solutions; Joel Recchia, Heartland Bank & Trust; Jocelyn Retz, Old Second Bank; Stephanie Roskopf, Yorkville Auto Body; Chris Schwemlein, WSPY-FM 107.1; Holli Vasa, Stephen Alan Salon; Heather Wilkinson, American Commercial Bank & Trust; Tamara Wiley, Family Focused Financial; Melissa Wojowski, Yorkville CUSD 115; Phyllis Yabsley, FNBO, Yari Aguado; Alexandria Esquivel; Matt Strausberger. Special thanks to Becky Mokelke, Becky Mokelke Photography.
The Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1971, is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization. We are grateful to have the support and partnership of the City, School District, and more than 380 member-businesses. It continues to be our mission to serve and strengthen these members’ businesses through programming that incorporates networking, education, professional development, partnerships, and connections with elected officials and community leaders. Involvement in Chamber programs is a widely recognized tool for building stronger businesses, and we are dedicated to the promotion of Yorkville’s vibrant, connected business community.
The Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce presented awards to Lead Group and Committee Facilitators along with past Board of Directors, Phil Haugen and Mike Burks. Presenting the awards were Chamber President/CEO, Renee Tortorella and Chamber Board Chair, Tom Kozlowicz.